- I have learned to live alone without a roommate or a friend. At the beginning, it was a bit annoying because I was used to living with my parents.
- Who says living alone means chores. I’ve learned to do all the chores: cleaning and washing up all the stuff that your adorable mother was doing before.
- But it gives me more responsibilities, I’ve have to pay my bills for the electricity, the water, the rent of the flat….
- I’ve tried not to exceeded the overdraft limit of my account. And, since the beginning of the year it works very well.
- I improved a lot of skills. Thanks to the dynamics of the school, I’ve learned to be more sociable.
- The international program also improved my English-speaking skills.
- Of course I have learned new things during the lessons. Now I have some ideas of law, economy, marketing, graphic design, and communication. I’m able to speak a bit of Spanish and I find it so funny.
- We have managed a lot of projects during this year. Therefore, I’ve learned to work in teams and it works because I’ve won the Digital Days and the 24h Chrono in the campus of Lyon.
- And, consequently we have learned to work late, until 9pm.
- I have finally discovered the beautiful city of Lyon. I have met a lot of good friends here and we have shared a lot of wonderful moments.
Written by Arthur G.