1. Put cellophane on the toilet.
2. Put the Google web browser of your friend’s computer in another language such as Russian or Chinese.
3. Hack the automatic correction of someone’s computer and make it correct silly things.
4. Put little drops of paint on someone’s car at the bottom of the windshield and once the windshield wipers are on it will make a rainbow.
5. Glue a coin on the ground and watch people try to pick it up.
6. Put glasses of water upside down and enjoy watching people clean up the mess.
7. Create a fake glue stain to put on various precious objects such as a laptop to scare your friends.
As featured on BuzzFeed.
Written by Pauline S.
I am an 18-year-old girl from Thonon-les-Bains in Haute-Savoie, near Geneva. I’m part of the International Program at ISEG Marketing & Communication School in Lyon. I choose this program because I love English and I am very interested in working abroad. In fact, I love discovering new countries, new cultures and new people. I am fond of travel. I also like photography especially when I can take pictures of a new place. I hope this program will give me the opportunity to exercise both of my passions.